(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, September 06, 2017 ) A Variable Frequency Drive is a device deployed to adjust the voltage and frequency of the motor which aids in controlling the speed of the motor in order to achieve required efficiency of the system. Gearboxes or multi - speed motors provides discrete process control and is frequently replaced by VFD which provides continuous process control. Application of VFD include centrifugal fans & pumps, blowers, HVAC systems, mixers, conveyors, compressors, machine tools, lathes, and punch presses. Variable Frequency Drives offers significant economic benefits in terms of electricity consumption, reduce wear & tear on seals and shafts etc.
Rising energy prices across several regions has escalated the demand for efficient motor controls thereby driving the market for VFD. Further, with an aim to reduce overall energy consumption, operation engineers are continuously focusing towards the deployment of advanced variable frequency drives. Emergence of new application areas leveraging the benefits of low operation cost with deployment of VFD is also expected to create fortunate revenue opportunities in the global variable frequency drive market. Advancement in VFD to support integration of variable frequency drives with existing motor is also increasing the adoption. This trend is more pronounced in North America as end - users there are more aware regarding the benefits of VFD in such applications.
Global Variable Frequency Drive Market Players:
1. Fuji Electric Co., Ltd
2. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
3. Siemens AG
4. ABB Ltd.
5. American Electric Technologies Inc. (AETI)
6. General Electric Company
7. Hitachi Limited
8. Honeywell International Inc.
9. Rockwell Automation Inc.
10. Johnson Controls Inc.
11. Emerson Industrial Automation
12. Toshiba International Corporation
13. Schneider Electric
Objectives of Variable Frequency Drive Market Report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Variable Frequency Drive market • To analyze and forecast the global Variable Frequency Drive market on the basis of components, application, size and technology • To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Variable Frequency Drive market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries • To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend • To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions • To profiles key Variable Frequency Drive players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: