(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, September 08, 2017 ) Autonomous surveillance devices possessing cameras on wheels and roll around patrolling any specific area assigned are known as security robots. These robots assist the guards in security by alerting them of intrusion. They possess LED display as their face indicating emotions for programmed responses reflecting their current status. These robots possess robotic voice to alert the security personnel and also hold capability to make communication with other security robots in the area.
Concerns for security and increasing penetration of automation techniques is primarily driving the demand for security. Further, companies in the value chain are constantly developing advanced security solutions capable of replacing human intervention. This factor combined with decline in the average cost of security robots is expected to drive the global security robots market.
- To provide overview of the global Security Robots market
- To analyze and forecast the global Security Robots market on the basis of product type, end-use and vertical.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Security Robots market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key Security Robots players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in Security Robots market are Aerovironment, Inc., Cobham PLC, Elbit Systems, ENDEAVOR ROBOTICS, Knightscope, Inc., Kongsberg Maritime, Lockheed Martin Corp., Qinetiq Group PLC , Recon Robotics, and Thales SA .
About The Insight Partners The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: