(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, September 08, 2017 ) Digital isolators are semiconductors used to receive digital signals across a galvanic isolation boundary. Digital isolators are CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) circuit based isolators that serve similar purpose to octocouplers, but in more faster and reliable way.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Digital Isolators Consumption Market along with detailed segmentation of market by type, applications, and five major geographical regions. Global Digital Isolators Consumption market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to numerous facilities by these isolators and rising concern regarding secure working environment in various industries.
- To provide overview of the global Digital Isolators Consumption market
- To analyze and forecast the global Digital Isolators Consumption market on the basis of type and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Digital Isolators Consumption market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Digital Isolators Consumption players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Digital Isolators Consumption market are Texas Instruments, Inc., Analog Devices, Inc., Vicor Corporation, Silicon Laboratories, Inc., Broadcom Corporation, Maxim Integrated, ROHM Co., Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors, N.V. and Murata Manufacturing, Co. Ltd.
About The Insight Partners The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: