(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, September 12, 2017 ) 5G Market technology is expected to be commercialized in next 2-3 years and is at its developmental stage presently. It is expected to be faster than the existing wireless technologies. 5G technology is anticipated to be utilized widely for applications such as smart logistics, driverless cars, and other such smart applications, which demand high speed internet.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global 5G Market along with detailed segmentation of market by networking, industry verticals, and five major geographical regions. Global 5G market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period owing to expansion in the IoT, high speed, low cost, and faster download speed.
Global 5G Market Players:
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Verizon Communications Inc.
Alcatel-Lucent S. A.
Telefónica S. A.
Objectives of 5G Market Report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global 5G market
• To analyze and forecast the global 5G market on the basis of components, application, size and technology
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall 5G market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key 5G players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: