(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, January 10, 2018 ) A smart TV is also acknowledged as hybrid or connected TV, it is a TV set embedded with internet and interactive new generation features. It is a technological convergence among the flat screen TV sets, computers, and set-top boxes. A Smart TV is also capable of providing internet TV, OTT (Over the top) content, on-demand streaming and online interactive media over the regular functions of a set-top boxes and TV sets offered by traditional broadcasting media.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Smart TV Market along with detailed segmentation of market by type, application, technologies, industry verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Smart TV market is expected to witness demand growth during the forecast period due to decreasing prices owing to rising completion and dramatically rising population leading to urbanization majorly in developing countries
• To provide overview of the global Smart TV market
• To analyze and forecast the global Smart TV market on the basis of service, application and end-user vertical
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Smart TV market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Smart TV players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Smart TV market are Apple Inc., Samsung, LG Electronics, Philips, Microsoft, SONY, Toshiba, Haier, Panasonic and Google Inc.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: