(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, January 11, 2018 ) The G8 Wireless Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $357,769,733.5 thousands in 2015 to the global wireless telecommunication services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.8% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $439,097,272.3 thousands in 2020, with a CAGR of 4.2% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the wireless telecommunication services industry, with market revenues of $180,167,680.5 thousands in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $61,477,606.4 and $26,189,573.6 thousands, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $225,723,368.0 thousands in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $85,193,584.9 and $27,108,191.3 thousands, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market - Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market - Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' G8 operations and financial performance - Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume - Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy:
- What was the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015? - What will be the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market in 2020? - What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market? - How has the market performed over the last five years? - Who are the top competitors in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market?
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: