Thermal Imaging is a non-contact technique which is used to capture infrared wavelengths emitted through objects, further it processes these inputs into an image. The out of this process forms a color palate which represents the temperature range of the capture image. Thermal imagers are completely radiometric by gauging and recording infrared wavelength at every point in the image. Increasing demands for security and surveillance for residential and homeland security will drive the thermal imaging market.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Thermal Imaging Market along with detailed segmentation of market by Type, Solution, End-users, and five major geographical regions. Global Thermal Imaging market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of night vision devices in applications such as military, security, automotive, and aerospace
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Thermal Imaging market
- To analyze and forecast the global Thermal Imaging market on the basis of Type, Solution, and End-users
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Thermal Imaging market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key thermal imaging players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Thermal Imaging market are Flir Systems, Inc, Fluke Corporation, BAE Systems, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., DRS Technologies, Inc., AXIS Communications, Honeywell International, Inc., Thermoteknix Systems Ltd, Testo AG, and Raytheon Company.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: