(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, July 12, 2018 ) Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) is a tablet or smartphone enabled device which performs the function of electronic point of sale. mPOS helps the service and sales industry in conducting financial transactions thus improving customer experience.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, technology, vertical and five major geographical regions. Global Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to growing demand of NFC based sales due to the advent of NFC smartphones and tablets.
- To provide overview of the global Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS )market
- To analyze and forecast the global Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) market on the basis of technology, material type and application.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub - segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) market are Toshiba Corporation, Intuit Inc., Square, Inc., VeriFone Systems, Inc., PayPal Holdings, Inc., First Data Corporation, Hewlett - Packard Development Company, L.P, Oracle Corporation, PAX Technology Ltd., and iZettle AB among others. Some of the important players
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: