(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, July 12, 2018 ) Cost efficiencies along with effectiveness in serving to the customers have been one of the main focuses of entire service based industry. An intelligent virtual assistant is used in assisting multiple customers to gain access to a service. Instant response to the customer, accurate and improved data collection and reduction in dependency are few of the factors that lure companies across bank sector, e-retailers, and others to adopt such intelligent virtual assistant solutions.
The report aims to provide an overview of global intelligent virtual assistant market along with detailed segmentation of market by service, technology, end-user and five major geographical regions. Global intelligent virtual assistant market is expected to witness an exponential growth during the forecast period due to huge technological advancements in the field of speech and voice recognition technologies which is in turn boosting the growth for this market.
- To provide overview of the global intelligent virtual assistant market
- To analyze and forecast the global intelligent virtual assistant market on the basis of technology, service and end-user
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall intelligent virtual assistant market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key intelligent virtual assistant players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in intelligent virtual assistant market are Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Oracle Corporation, Zebra Technologies, Ericcson, AT&T Inc., Alcatel Lucent SA and Qualcomm Inc.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: