(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, July 12, 2018 ) A contract life cycle management or CLM is a pre-defined process for managing the cycle period of contracts generated or controlled by the company. These contracts comprises of third party contract, like, procurement, nondisclosure, leasing property, sales, facilities managing, leasing and other agreements comprising contractual obligations at present or in the future. The CLM market is getting intense and is expected to attain significant market penetration across the globe. Further, upcoming technological development in this market is anticipated to motivate the vendors to introduce more efficient and hi-tech CLM solutions.
The report aims to provide an overview of global contract life-cycle management market along with detailed segmentation of market by deployment type, products, end user industry, across five major geographical regions. Global contract life cycle management market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing need of numerous industries to meet regulatory compliances.
- To provide overview of the global Contract Life-Cycle Management (CLM) market
- To analyze and forecast the global Contract Life-Cycle Management (CLM) market on the basis of deployment type, products and end user industry
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall cloud services market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key CLM players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in cloud services market Exari, Oracle, SAP, IBM Emptoris, Selectica, CLM Matrix and Apttus among others.
About Us: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: